Today, Bobbi Jo worked on a 6-yr old Amish girl who was in a horrible horse and buggy accident when she was one year old.
In our NEHC Academy Facebook group, a member asked the question “I have read that any more that 3 times on a target spot with
Michele Arnold from our NEHC Academy Facebook Group asked this series of questions in response to a post I made concerning the difference between electro-magnetic
- Autism (2)
- Calibration (1)
- Case Studies (12)
- Cranial Therapy (6)
- Fascia (26)
- Frequencies (23)
- Healing (34)
- Inflammation (15)
- Intention (1)
- Interstitial (10)
- Nitric Oxide (1)
- Pain Relief (18)
- Sound Travel (10)
- Tuning Forks (43)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Unweighted Tuning Forks (9)
- VCT (1)
- Vibrational ChronoTherapy (1)
- Case Study: Clubbed Foot
- Case Study: Tourette’s Syndrome
- Case Study: Slurred Speech, stuttering, and a lisp.
- Finding common cells and tissue throughout the human body
- The truth about sound vibration and bones
- Can you store sound vibration in the body?
- Amish Case Study: Little girl with a broken jaw can now eat junk food
- Selective Focus versus Setting Intention
- The full story behind the 2 placement Nitric Oxide Rule
- How does the tuning fork interact with chakras and other electro-magnetic fields?